SafetyTac® 2.0 is designed with ARMOR technology to withstand the toughest industrial conditions. The harder, denser material used in SafetyTac® 2.0 allows it to hold up to intense traffic, and the tape has advanced pivot resistance so forklifts and other equipment can turn directly on the tape without causing damage.
Triple-stage tapered edges make it possible for heavy machinery to easily slide over the tape, and it won’t shatter, even when a heavy object is dropped on it. Like standard SafetyTac® tape, SafetyTac® 2.0 is also resistant to wet conditions and chemical spills.
This product has is available to order, allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery. Installation service available.
- Triple staged edges - the advanced tapered edging of this tape allows even the heaviest materials to move freely over your floor markings.
- SafetyTac®'s low profile allows it to sit smoothly on your floors, so it will not create a tripping hazard.
- Shatter Resistant - despite being made from a dense material, this tape is engineered not to shatter even if heavy objects are dropped on it.
- Advanced Pivot Resistance - this tape's flexible and resilient material prevents damage when heavy equipment turns or pivots on it.
- Easy to Install - applying SafetyTac® tape to the floor is simple. Remove the backing, lay the tape on the floor, and press it down. No dry time required.
|Thickness:||1.8mm peak thickness|
|Edge:||0.13mm/0.26mm/0.38mm triple-stage taper|
|Surface:||Smooth, slip-resistant finish for easy cleaning|
|Material:||ARMOR Technology™ PVC composite|
|Adhesive:||Reinforced dual-sided cloth adhesive|
|Application Temperature:||4.5°C to 32°C|
|Service Temperature:||-18°C to 54°C|
Order online today or contact us on 1300 553 371 to discuss your requirements. We offer a free measure and quote in most areas.