Complete First Aid Room Package 1 Contents Include:
1 x First Aid Kit, R4
1 x WHD110 – Liquid soap dispenser, 1L refillable, wallmount
1 x WHS155 – Anti bacterial soap, 5L bulkpack for filling and refilling 1L soap dispenser
1 x WRD 009 – Slimline folded towel dispenser, durable ABS plastic, lockable with viewing window
1 x WRT090 – Folded paper towel to suit slimline dispenser, 230 x 230mm, 3200 towels per buy
1 x FAE300 – Examination Table
1 x FAB636 – Sheets, Disposable Sheet Cello, Single bed size, carton of 100
1 x LML700 – Magnifying lamp, magnifying fluoro with G clamp
1 x FAC100 – Cupboard for storage/desk
1 x WGB030 – Garbage bin, tidy bin white swing top 27 litre
1 x FRA060 – Garbage bag, clinical waste bag 51 x 66cm, 27 litre
2 x FSC020 – Sharps Container, 2L
2 x FSB002 – Sharps Bracket for Sharps Container
1 x FRI150 – Stainless Steel Bowl
1 x FAC300 – Stool
1 x FAP004 – Privacy Screen
1 x FLI001 – First Aid Contact List
Also Click any of the above links to order replacement equipment or refills or for further product information.
Is my Workplace Low or High Risk?
Low Risk workplace means a workplace where workers are not exposed
to hazards that could result in serious injury or illness such as offices, shops
or libraries. Potential work-related injuries and illnesses requiring first aid
would be minor in nature.
High Risk workplace means a workplace where workers are exposed to
hazards that could result in serious injury or illness and would require first
aid. Examples of workplaces that may be considered high risk are ones in
• use hazardous machinery (e.g. mobile plant, chainsaws, power presses and lathes)
• use hazardous substances (e.g. chemical manufacture, laboratories, horticulture, petrol stations and food manufacturing)
• are at risk of falls that could result in serious injury (e.g. construction and stevedoring)
• carry out hazardous forms of work (e.g. working in confined spaces, welding, demolition, electrical work and abrasive blasting)
• are exposed to the risk of physical violence (e.g. working alone at night, cash handling or having customers who are frequently physically aggressive)
• Work in or around extreme heat or cold (e.g. foundries and prolonged outdoor work in extreme temperatures).