Complete First Aid Room Package 2 – Recommended Additional Items
1 x FAC201 – Multi-Function Patient Chair
1 x FAT521 – Stainless Steel Instrument Trolley
1 x FAS402 – Patient Steps
1 x FAB615 – Pillow case, disposable cello carton of 200
2 x FAB640 – Blanket, cellular, 100% cotton, single bed, blue
1 x RSF102 – Trek BADGER II Pole Stretcher, 2 Fold, Aluminium Frame, 159kg Load Limit
1 x FAC280L – Crutches
1 x LML700 – Magnifing Lamp
3 x RAC210 – Trek EZYnek Pro Cervical Collar
1 x WGB030 – Garbage Bin
1 x RAS011 – Trek Curva-Splint Aluminium
1 x FLP402 – CPR Poster
1 x FLP404 – First Aid in the Workplace Poster
1 x FADE22 – Eye Care Station II
Also Click any of the above links to order replacement equipment or refills or for further product information.
Proactive Equipment also have an install and commission options. Speak to one of our team members on 1300 553 371 to discuss your requirements.
Is my Workplace Low or High Risk?
Low Risk workplace means a workplace where workers are not exposed
to hazards that could result in serious injury or illness such as offices, shops
or libraries. Potential work-related injuries and illnesses requiring first aid
would be minor in nature.
High Risk workplace means a workplace where workers are exposed to
hazards that could result in serious injury or illness and would require first
aid. Examples of workplaces that may be considered high risk are ones in
• use hazardous machinery (e.g. mobile plant, chainsaws, power presses and lathes)
• use hazardous substances (e.g. chemical manufacture, laboratories, horticulture, petrol stations and food manufacturing)
• are at risk of falls that could result in serious injury (e.g. construction and stevedoring)
• carry out hazardous forms of work (e.g. working in confined spaces, welding, demolition, electrical work and abrasive blasting)
• are exposed to the risk of physical violence (e.g. working alone at night, cash handling or having customers who are frequently physically aggressive)
• Work in or around extreme heat or cold (e.g. foundries and prolonged outdoor work in extreme temperatures).