The FastAid Kit – R3 Marine Pro Kit (Plastic Case) is the perfect first aid kit to have with you for any marine activities, and is suitable for 1-50 persons in a Low-Risk environment, or 1-25 persons in a High-Risk environment.
- Complies with WHS 2016 Regulations for Workplaces.
- Now conforms to and exceeds: NSCV Table H.3 Scale G&F, NSCV Table H.4 Scale E&D, Ocean Racing Boats 2013 Category 1 & 2, YA (Yachting Australia) Special Regulations Part 1 for Racing Boats & Cruising Boats 2013-2017, WHS National Regulations July 2012. Instant compliance with NSCV Table H.3 Scale G & F for Commercial Vessels. Complies for Passenger, non-passenger and Fishing Vessels, excludes medicines. Scale E & D requirements available on request.
- Ready to respond with hospital quality contents
- Fully kitted out portable plastic case
- Also available in a Soft Pack option to bring maximum performance to your situation (BONUS wall-mount bracket for plastic and soft pack)
- 30nm out to sea is not the moment to realize you need a first aid kit – BE PREPARED
Order online today with Proactive Equipment and we will dispatch your First Aid Kit as soon as possible.