Gloves, Needle Pro Gloves, Highest Abrasion, Cut, Tear, And Puncture Levels, Certified To En388. Tan, Size 9
- Certified to EN388 and offers excellent protection from Needle stick injury.
- Highest ratings possible for puncture protection, cut, tear and abrasion resistance.
- Rated 100%
Puncture Resistant: 4/4
Cut Resistant: 5/5
Tear Resistant: 4/4
Abrasion Resistant: 4/4
- Ideal for handling in oily and greasy conditions, scrub clearing, rubbish sorting, litter collection, outdoor work, sharps handling etc.
- Palm, fingers and back in split leather.
- Oil resistant for 60 minutes and water resistant for 100 minutes.
- The specially selected leather is treated specifically for puncture resistance and the leather cut is carefully chosen.
- Glove liner made from Dyneema®/Inox fibres.
- 27cm long (including a 7cm cuff made of resistant canvas).
- Certified to EN388, Level 4 out of 4, puncture protection.
- High comfort, hard wearing, flexible glove with excellent protection.
- Kevlar lined Level 2 cut protection.
- Palm and fingertips reinforcements in 1.4mm anti-heat cowhide leather.
- Reinforced neoprene foam lined knuckle pads.
- Heat resistant to 250°c+
- Liquid and oil resistant.
- Extended cuff to protect wrist arteries.
Order online today with Proactive Equipment and we will dispatch your Needle Pro Gloves Size 9 as soon as possible.