Public Access Fully Automatic Defibrillator with CPR Coaching
A fully automatic defibrillator that provides audio prompts to users and metronome for CPR timing.
- Features visual representations of how to use the device.
- Compact, Easy-to-Use, Lifesaving Technology. Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The samaritan® PAD 360P is designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
- The samaritan PAD 360P is lighter (1.1 kg/2.4 lbs) and smaller than other defibrillator.
- The samaritan PAD 360P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and moisture ingress. It also carries a ten year unit warranty.
- The samaritan PAD 360P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
- Available in semi-automatic (RD350) or fully automatic (RD360) versions
- 8 year warranty with lowest cost of ownership over 8 years (PAD & battery)
RD360 200 (W) X 184 (D) X 480 (H)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Contact us or phone 1300 553 371 to discuss your requirements.